Small changes give big results when you are trying to lose weight, get fitter, and become healthier. Don't believe me? The small steps I took helped me lose over 80 pounds... and keep the weight off for 17 years.
I put together a LIVE workshop in my Facebook group called Small Changes = Kickass Results. This is a recording of day 1 from the workshop. I share what I learned about taking smaller steps to get where you want to be.
(It's not the best audio quality but the information is GOLD. Woo hoo).
• How to fit movement into your daily life, easily
• Why sitting all day is so bad for you and what you can about it
• How to keep burning calories all day (burn, baby burn)
• How to reduce headaches and neck/shoulder pain
• How to start eating healthier without depriving yourself
My superhero guest in this episode is ALLY REYNOLDS. Ally is not only a physical therapist who specializes in injury prevention and ergonomics, but she also practices what we preach: working in movement every day. Learn more about Ally at https://yourperfectposture.com.au
Days 2 and 3 of the workshop give you even more superpowers to get healthier with LESS STRESS. Join my free Facebook group to watch them (or to see the video from day 1).
Photo: Chiang Mai, Thailand